Ellie's Best Breakfast Recipes
By: Ellie Krieger, MS, RD
Image Courtesy of: iStockphoto
Breakfast is the best meal of the day because you can eat it in the morning -- or for lunch, brunch, or even dinner. And when breakfast tastes as good as the flavors that these recipes offer, it's worth getting the family up a little earlier to whip up and enjoy these easy dishes.
- Ellie's Peach French Toast Bake
- Ellie's All-Day Breakfast Salad
- Ellie's Apple-Pecan Muffins
- Ellie's Blueberry Blast Smoothie
- Ellie's Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
- Ellie's Breakfast Cookies
- Ellie's Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata
- Ellie's Cherry Vanilla Oatmeal
- Ellie's New York Breakfast
- Ellie's Scrumptious Scramble
- Ellie's Vegetable Cheese Strata
- Ellie's Whole Wheat Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
Recipes provided courtesy of Ellie Krieger. © 2008-2009 In Balance, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
To learn more about Ellie Krieger, MS, RD -- New York Times bestselling author and host of Food Network’s Healthy Appetite -- go to www.elliekrieger.com.
For more of Ellie Krieger's recipes, eat-smart advice, and tips, check out her Kaboose column, Great Food, Healthy Family.
RELATED ELLIE KRIEGER RECIPES:
- Ellie's Tricolore Penne with Chicken
- Ellie's Mushroom, Onion, and Basil Pizza
- Ellie's Black Bean Mexican-Style Pizza
- Ellie's Black Bean Dip
RELATED KABOOSE RECIPES: